List:       gcc
Subject:    Reviewer for top level libgcc
From:       Daniel Jacobowitz <drow () false ! org>
Date:       2006-11-30 22:54:09

The top level libgcc patches are almost ready to submit; I need to go
over them one last time, but that's it.  Mark has suggested that any
large projects find a reviewer in advance; is there anyone out there
who feels qualified and available to review this?

(I tried the build system maintainers first, but haven't heard back
from any of them...)

--
Daniel Jacobowitz
CodeSourcery