List:       gcc
Subject:    RE: Bad link on webpage
From:       "Dave Korn" <dave.korn () artimi ! com>
Date:       2005-03-11 10:39:45

----Original Message----

http://216.109.117.135/search/cache?p=gcc+visibility&sm=Yahoo%21+Search&togg
le=1&ei=UTF-8&u=www.nedprod.com/programs/gccvisibility.html&w=gcc+visibility
&d=C31F2BCCE8&icp=1&.intl=us

> Ah thank you! It's obvious, but for some reason I tried webarchive.com but
> google didn't occur to me! :)

  It did to me (google, that is, not yahoo), I checked it when you first
posted, but it was already gone from _their_ cache.  I thought of webarchive
too.  I didn't even know that yahoo had a webcache, and it's very worth
knowing if it sometimes has stuff that's gone from everywhere else!

    cheers,
      DaveK