List:       gcc
Subject:    Creating assembler comments from RTL
From:       HutchinsonAndy () netscape ! net
Date:       2005-03-10 2:45:37

Is there a good way of creating an assembler comments directly from RTL?

I want to be able to  add debugging/explanation strings to assembler listing (GAS). \
Unfortunately I want to do this from RTL prologue and epilogue  (and thus avoid using \
TARGET_ASM_FUNCTION_EPILOGUE - where it would be easy!)

I know I could define a "psuedo" insn that finally creates assembler strings BUT I \
believe that would interfere with RTL optimisations.

--
Andy Hutchinson

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.