List:       gcc
Subject:    2004 GCC Developers' Summit - Reminder.
From:       "Andrew J. Hutton" <ajh () gccsummit ! org>
Date:       2004-04-29 14:06:19

I hope to see many of you in about a months time in Ottawa at the 2nd annual
GCC Developers' Summit.  Just a reminder that time to make travel
arrangements and book hotel is running out.

The website is http://www.gccsummit.org/ and you can register there.

We hope to see front-end, back-end, and GCC users at the Summit.  We still
have some space available.

If anyone has any questions about the Summit please feel free to email me at
any point.  I also take time to help with travel plans, hotel bookings, and
anything else to help you out getting here.

--
2nd Annual GCC & GNU Toolchain Developers' Summit, June 2-4th, Ottawa, CANADA