List:       gcc
Subject:    Re: Apologies (Irony)
From:       Toon Moene <toon () moene ! indiv ! nluug ! nl>
Date:       2002-11-29 20:12:34

Scott Robert Ladd wrote:

> I didn't mean my long reply to RMS, re: Irony, to go out on this list. I
> didn't realize it had arrived via the gcc list until after I sent it.

I must say that I found your reply the most valuable one on this
discussion I ever read.

Thanks,

[ I have a very hard time to think of "Linux" as the OS, because I
   recall all too well the era (1990) when I wrote e-mails to
   Michael Bushnell about wanting to test/contribute to the Hurd,
   to _finally_ close up the last hole in the Free Software Collection
   - sigh. ]