List:       gcc
Subject:    Equipment recieved from insuance claims.
From:       "purchase () itliquidation ! com" <purchase () itliquidation ! com>
Date:       2002-09-29 15:07:05

To Whom It May Concern:
      I wanted to take this opportunity to introduce Itliquidation, Inc, we are an \
asset recovery /repair company, and we also provide equipment-auditing services.   \
I'm writing to you today to inquire about the possibility of purchasing from you, \
computer related equipment that you receive back from claims (damaged equipment, etc) \
we can use this type of equipment for parts and scrap. We can also Inventory and \
repair equipment for you, and resell it for a percentage of the sale. These are just \
a few of the services we can provide you with and hopefully establish a fruitfully \
relationship between our companies..

ITLiquidation, Inc.
468 Canal Street
Lawrence, MA 01841
978-681-8143
www.itliquidation.com

This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the \
intended recipient. Any review or distribution by others is strictly prohibited.  If \
you are not the intended recipient please contact the sender and delete all copies.