List:       gcc
Subject:    Re: Please help me
From:       Alexander Poquet <atpoquet () ucdavis ! edu>
Date:       2002-02-28 14:34:28

non-cvs gcc cannot currently produce 64-bit code in any reliable way on
sparcv9-sun-solaris2.  gcc-3.1 is scheduled to support this, but is still
in development.

--
Alexander Poquet                | We leave the obvious generalizations to the
atpoquet@ucdavis.edu            | reader.                  -- Israel Herstein