List:       gcc
Subject:    Re: Compiling boost with gcc 3.1
From:       Craig Rodrigues <rodrigc () attbi ! com>
Date:       2002-02-28 5:48:14

Hi,

I checked out Boost from their CVS repository from 2 days
ago, and ran a build with: gcc version 3.1 20020218 (experimental).

http://home.attbi.com/~rodrigc/boost/cs-linux.html

This looks much better than my earlier posting.

However, I still hope that people will not
take it for granted that everything will work fine,
and keep actively testing Boost and other software
packages quite actively before the GCC 3.1 release.

--
Craig Rodrigues
http://www.gis.net/~craigr