List:       gcc
Subject:    Software Pipelining
From:       "Syed Rauf" <syedrauf () apollo ! net ! pk>
Date:       2001-12-30 11:54:58

I have looked into the code there are terms like apilogue and prologue used
in the code which make me believe that GCC support software pipelining. Also
there are function that perform delay slots and prediction of branch. My
question is is it true that GCC support software pipelining? and if yes then
what kind of optimization GCC does to support software pipelining.

Regards
Syed Rauf