List:       gcc
Subject:    Re: [wwwdocs] Initial criteria.html (was Re: Where's the current  list of release criteria?)
From:       Phil Edwards <pedwards () disaster ! jaj ! com>
Date:       2001-10-31 16:56:10

On Wed, Oct 31, 2001 at 12:11:21AM +0100, Gabriel Dos Reis wrote:
> | 3. Limit test compile and execution time.
>
> This is not yet supported in DejaGnu -- we used a horrible hack in V3
> land (Phil, no insult intended :-)

...crumbs, I'd forgotten about that.  :-)

Are we still calling 'ulimit' directly?  I know we played around with a
per-test function like _use_testsuite_memlimit() or something, but now I
don't remember what happened.  It seems so long ago.

Or maybe we're still aiming for @memlimit@ keywords and the *_memlimit()
function is the temporary workaround?  I should write this down...

Phil