List:       gauntlet-user
Subject:    [gauntlet-user] Re: HTTP Server restart
From:       "Jean Caron" <caronj () NORAC ! NET>
Date:       2001-06-28 12:58:36

I use proxymgr [stop|start|restart] to manage HTTP. It worked just as
expected with HTTP-GW, now since I've been using HTTP-PDK, I've noticed that
STOP, won't stop the processes. So, I kill them manually, and then issue a
START command. Works for me (patch 11c).

What's the security alert about ?

Jean