List:       gauntlet-user
Subject:    [GAUNTLET-USER] Re: [RE: Problem with Exchange]
From:       Chekwas <chekwas () usa ! net>
Date:       2001-03-30 11:48:14

Thanks Justin, I will try the solution for the ERTN problem. On the web side
the error message is from the browser (ie or netscape).the message is ' cannot
find url \changepwd.cgi'. When I remove the server from behind the firewall it
works just fine.Please any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Chekwas

"Justin Hammond" <justin-hammond@iworld.net> wrote:
if you provide us with logfiles from the Gauntlet box it might help.

Gauntlet NT doesn't support ERTN, so thats why you probably have a problem
with email.
the only real solution I can think of is if you use packet screening rules
to allow port 25 between the Exchange server and qmail box.

as for the problem with the web, what error message do you get, is it a
Gauntlet generated error message, or a IE message.