List:       gauntlet-user
Subject:    [GAUNTLET-USER] RE: E320 Legato Question
From:       Scott Montgomery <scott_montgomery () mail ! com>
Date:       2000-11-30 22:12:25

There were a couple of problems involving special hostname characters, case
(in)sensitivity, and particularly the save and apply mechanism.  Between 1.0
and 1.5 the mechanism was improved so that transferring the configuration
set took less time so that the window of the primary and secondary nodes
being 'different' was made much smaller.

Please inform your support representative that the download is currently
available.  If they don't know how to get it, ask to be escalated.  The
backline team is all over it.