List:       gauntlet-user
Subject:    Listserv downtime
From:       "Christopher J. Wargaski" <cjw () rmsbus ! com>
Date:       1999-12-31 15:53:25

Folks--

	Management at RMS is very cautious when it comes to the health
of its systems. For example, we shut down the computers when there is
spotty deliverance of power. So, for no other reason than being cautious,
RMS will be shutting down its computers systems for about 20 hours
beginning about 4:00 pm CST, December 31, 1999.

	Hopes are that this service interruption will not be an interruption
to you folks, as you are taking days off (like I am :-). Have a safe holiday.

						cjw

Christopher J. Wargaski
RMS Information Technology Integration
cjw@rmsbus.com