List:       gauntlet-user
Subject:    Re: configuration files
From:       Tony Miedaner <amiedane () appliedtheory ! com>
Date:       1998-08-26 15:50:37

/usr/local/etc/config_files_list is files to be backed up and restored.

note, remove manual keyword on the prod and backup, except for the fstab file.

scripts are save-config-files and restore-config-files. These may have
changed from 3.2 to 4.x but more or less they work the same.

>I am sure you gurus know this and can give me a quick answer so here goes.
>
>Gauntlet v4.1 and Solaris 2.51.
>
>A customer of mine has customized some of the files and want to backup them
>up using gauntlet-admin configuration backup utility. What file is used to
>make this backup and can he customize it to include the modified files and
>he would like to restore them on his backup disk.
>
>Thanks in advance for your help,
>

>Miriam Mozes
>Systems Engineer
>Fujitsu Canada Inc.
>mmozes@fujitsu.ca
>(905) 206-2748
>Fax (905) 602-6340

            _)|(_
         (@   @)   Have a Great Day!
 oOOo (o) oOOo
Tony Miedaner        Implementation Coordinator
(315) 453-2912 ext. 361 (phone) or amiedane@appliedtheory.com
AppliedTheory Communications, Inc.             (Affiliate of NYSERNet)