List:       gauntlet-user
Subject:    Re: Apology
From:       "Ron Snyder" <snyder () roguewave ! com>
Date:       1998-03-26 16:37:28

> I say it is broken because it almost never is what the user expects.

Which user?  I expect my replies to go to the list by default (this
being a somewhat public forum for discussion).  If I want to reply to
sender, I select "reply to 'From: ' field.

-ron

--
ron snyder   snyder@roguewave.com       |         This space
Rogue Wave Software, Inc                |         intentionally