List:       gauntlet-user
Subject:    RE: pcanywhere through gauntlet
From:       Allen Hewes <allen_hewes () sfi ! net>
Date:       1997-10-31 15:22:11

Yep, had it working.  I used a plug-gw, something like this....

I run the IRIX flavor, but I would assume that the config would be the
same.  I don't use it anymore.  I also remember that there are several
patches for pcanywhere.  If you upgraded your version of 7.5 from 7.0 it
is using the old non registered ports.  It turned out to be a big pain
in the ass, because of all the damn patches from symantec.  I was
running both versions(7.0 and 7.5), I have to hack the registery to
connect to both versions.  Config a plug-gw and let me know.

-Allen