List:       gauntlet-user
Subject:    RE: Plugs for Multiple Web Servers on ServiceNet (BSDI vers
From:       Wilson Heng <wilson_heng.pt () cemtecasia ! com ! sg>
Date:       1997-10-30 3:17:23

Yes, you do not need the filtering rules for Solaris. However, even with
these rules, it *might* not work with BSDI too. I'm still checking on it.

... Wilson ...

*Andrew Willetts (andyw@tis.com) wrote>

It does work on BSD (Gauntlet 4.0+ on BSD 3.0).  We've seen it done.
However, you have to add a couple of filtering rules to allow the firewall
to talk to the new IP address(es) - a netconfig:/authenIP: pair.  I'm
confused as to why you wouldn't have to do that for Solaris, however..

 ..a