List:       gauntlet-user
Subject:    Gauntlet VPN and IP telephony services
From:       Cheng Ping Onn <po_cheng () mpt ! com ! my>
Date:       1997-10-24 8:32:15

Hi,

We are the sole distributor for Gauntlet Firewall in South East
Asia.  We have a customer inquired setting up VPN to their
headquarter in New York City.  And they like to transport
telephony voice data over this serial link as well.

My question is can someone point me to some useful sites for
setting up Gauntlet to do VPN?  and what IP telephony software
works well with Gauntlet firewall multimedia proxy?

TIA.

Best regards,
Cheng Ping Onn
Product Consulting Manager