List:       garnome-list
Subject:    Re: another in deskbar-applet
From:       Yu-Hui Liu <Calvin.Liu () Sun ! COM>
Date:       2006-08-07 0:49:09

I'm trying to build garnome-2.15.90 on a box with 2 Intel Pentium III
(Coppermine) CPUs. The Linux distribution is Fedora Core 3 with
self-built kernel 2.6.10 #3 SMP. A lot of things are changed so it's not
the FC3 anymore.

Yes I'll check the libiconv. But the build process looks good now.

Thanks for help.
- Calvin