List:       garnome-list
Subject:    Re: [Usability] gargnome
From:       Alan Horkan <horkana () maths ! tcd ! ie>
Date:       2006-03-18 18:02:25

On Fri, 17 Mar 2006, Fuszenecker [ISO-8859-1] Róbert wrote:

> Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 08:33:59 +0100
> From: "Fuszenecker [ISO-8859-1] Róbert" <robert.fuszenecker@geonardo.hu>
> To: usability@gnome.org
> Subject: [Usability] gargnome
>
> Hello,
>
> I wanted to install gnome with gargnome.
> It was working perfectly.
> Thank you for the excellent tool!
>
> Bye,
>
> Robert

Nice of you to say thanks.

I've forwarded a copy of this message to the Garnome Mailing list (but it
may also get stuck in their moderation queue).

Sincerely

Alan Horkan

Inkscape http://inkscape.org
Abiword http://www.abisource.com
Open Clip Art http://OpenClipArt.org

P.S. The List moderation poilcy is to let any and all genuine messages
through even ones like this which would be better redirected to another
list.