List:       garnome-list
Subject:    Re: Build failure in libsigc++ (building gnome coaster)
From:       Vincent Rubiolo <vincent.rubiolo () free ! fr>
Date:       2005-05-02 7:34:08

Hello Paul,

Thanks for your reply. This was indeed an already identified issue. See
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/garnome-list/2005-April/msg00025.html for
the link to the bug in Bugzilla.

I installed in my home dir a new 3.4.3 gcc/binutils 2.15 and everything
is fine now :)

Vincent

Paul Drain wrote:
> Hi Vincent,
>

>>Did anyone had the following problem while building libsigc++?
>

> While building GARNOME on a box with Red Hat Enterprise Linux 3 (gcc
> 3.2.x) on it, I encountered the same bug, looks (unfortunately) like a
> GCCism.
>
>>From looking through CVS for a fix, it appears Murray has also seen the
> bug before, i'd try having a look at the comments in the change:
>
> http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/libsigc%2B%2B2/sigc%2B%
> 2B/type_traits.h?r1=1.15&r2=1.16
>
> ...then file a bug if that doesn't work :)

[...]

--
Reclaim Your Inbox!