List:       garnome-list
Subject:    Re: screensaver controls in garnome 0.10.1??
From:       Jon Svendsen <jon-sven () frisurf ! no>
Date:       2002-05-28 15:59:12

On 2002.05.28 17:32 Pat Suwalski wrote:
> Not yet. You can run the xscreensaver from the command line to start
> its setup, but there's nothing on the GNOME side, it would seem.

There's an xscreensaver in gnome CVS which you can build with
--with-gtk2
and get a gnome 2 preference dialog. I wonder if this is intended to
be released with gnome as a part of the desktop, or if it will be merged
into the xscreensaver upstream?

It seems to be working quite well, so if it's going to be released as a
desktop component it should probably see a tarball release soon.