List:       ganglia-general
Subject:    [Ganglia-general] Viewing dead clusters in ganglia UI
From:       Rashmi Dingane <rashmi.dingane () gmail ! com>
Date:       2018-03-30 5:04:26

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi,

Use Case:I want to keep the historic data for ganglia.

So, when a cluster is terminated (if host_dmax is set to 0), it is still
visible in the UI. However, if I restart the gmetad, the dead clusters are
not available to view.
The RRDs of the dead clusters are present so if the data is available, is
there any way we can tweak ganglia to show the data for dead clusters.

Thanks,
Rashmi Dingane