List:       ganglia-general
Subject:    [Ganglia-general] ganglia how do i monitor mutiple network interfaces using unicast
From:       Aaron <hawaiiaaron () gmail ! com>
Date:       2016-06-16 17:47:24

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi,  I would to configure my gmond client to monitor multiple unicast
network interfaces.  I see documentation on monitoring multicast network
interfaces but not unicast.

Then I would like to view the data as separate graphs per network interface
on my ganglia web server which runs gmetad.

Any ideas?
Thanks!