List:       ganglia-general
Subject:    Re: [Ganglia-general] error building in FreeBSD like system: " don't know how to make all"
From:       Arnau Bria <listsarnau () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-01-09 11:46:41

On Tue, 7 Jan 2014 12:22:32 +0000
Nicholas Satterly wrote:

> Hi,
Hi!

> Did you run "./bootstrap" and "./configure" before you tried "make
> all-recursive"?
Nope... :-)

 I had to run it in libmetric and fix , add a patch to
 build/config.guess, run autoreconf --force --install (problems with
 libtool), and then, from root directory:

./configure --with-libapr=/usr/local/apache2/bin/apr-1-config --with-libconfuse=/usr/local/
make  all-recursive
make install

That worked and installed a new ganglia (3.4).
unfortunately, this new version still reports wrong values /negative
memory and no network inforamtion at all)...

I'll try to debug and/or open a new threat for that.

> --Nick.
Many thanks for your help!
Arnau