List:       ganglia-general
Subject:    Re: [Ganglia-general] Embedding Reports within Views
From:       Tristan Huntington <tristan () enflick ! com>
Date:       2012-03-13 20:36:56

Hi there,

Is it possible to embed an existing report for a cluster within a view?  Le=
t's say I want to have a view that contains cluster load reports for many d=
ifferent clusters in one place.  Is that possible with the current view JSO=
N? I don't see a way that I would be able to do that based on a hostname re=
gex or something like that.

Thanks in advance for any advice or guidance you can help provide,
Tristan