List:       gambas-user
Subject:    Re: [Gambas-user] Gambas 2: Tab Strip 'Menu' Question
From:       "nando" <nando_f () nothingsimple ! com>
Date:       2011-02-28 6:19:24

It never crossed my mind that tapping F10 worked like tapping ALT
I tried other applications...and it does work like ALT.
So, thank you, it's not a Gambas QT thing
it's some preference thing.
I've spent an hour looking for it and cannot find it :(
Nevertheless, thank you for pointing me in a good direction.