List:       gambas-user
Subject:    [Gambas-user] How can I syncronize two listbox or two gridview
From:       admhardsoft () yahoo ! ca
Date:       2010-06-21 12:01:28

Hi
I wanna show an gridview or listbox one table from a mysql db and in other gridview \
or listbox all record belong to the principal key from the first gridview or listbox. \
I means to join two list or gridview dependable one from the other by the principal \
key. Somebody can help me with that problema for  me.
Thanks
Tomas