List:       gambas-user
Subject:    Re: [Gambas-user] Release of Gambas 2.11.1
From:       Ron <ron () cyberjunky ! nl>
Date:       2009-02-03 12:50:43

Rolf-Werner Eilert schreef:
> Benoit Minisini schrieb:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Here is a release to fix last-minute bugs in the 2.11 version:
>>
>> * The arithmetic operations on Boolean, Byte and Short now behave correctly
>> when an overflow occurs.
>>
>> * The compiler message displayed when there is a syntax error in a FOR...NEXT
>> loop is correct now.
>>
>> * The GridView now stretched its last column correctly.
>>
>> * The GridView cell padding has been fixed.
>>
>> Regards,
>>

> Hi Benoit,
>
> I just downloaded, compiled and installed 11.1, but the gridview still
> makes the last column stretch.
>
> Looking into it somewhat more in detail, I found I had originally chosen
> "Tableviews" for my project. But as far as I understand from the
> documentation, in Gambas 2 a tableview is just a gridview with cell
> editor capability (or vice versa). So, did I get something wrong?
>
> Regards
>
> Rolf

I thought that that last column stretch option was there to stay, I like
it, don't want to lose it, empty space behind last column and the
outline of a gridview/tableview looks awfull.

Don't know exactly what Benoit changed, but that could be related to
some IDE property field problems that someone reported instead.

In case I didn't understand your issue correctly please forgive me, i'm
talking about if you don't specify a lenght for the last column gambas
let that column use the leftover space.

Regards,
Ron_2nd.