List:       gambas-user
Subject:    Re: [Gambas-user] make install errors
From:       "Ron_1st" <ronstk () tiscali ! nl>
Date:       2009-01-28 0:22:07

> There was a syntax error in gb.db.mysql I just fixed, but it is not related to
> your problems.
>
> The gb.desktop.gnome missing library (gnome-keyring-1) does not prevent
> gb.desktop to be compiled. It will just prevent gb.desktop to store password
> in the Gnome keyring.
>
> So I suggest that you delete your Gambas directory, do a checkout from start,
> and compile everything again!
>
> Regards,

I have it done before I send the last results.
Removed all in /usr/local, everywhere in my home and in the /root dir
and /usr/share, the /tmp/gambas###

Got the svn as describe on the webpage at http://gambasdoc.org/help/howto/svn?view

cd /home/ron/src
mkdir gambas3 gambas3/trunk
cd gambas3
svn checkout https://gambas.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/gambas/gambas/trunk/
./reconf-all  (btw most of it inside is disabled)
./configure -C
make
make install

I do heve no clue what is wrong and every time the same situation found.
The usage of /root/.local, the make components written in gambas and
part of the examples using those components.
This due fail of making the *.info and *.list in /root/.local

If all dependencies for 2.10 are OK and after 'make install' works then
there must be going something wrong with svn or there must be something
in the enviorment(?) setting missing.

Distro KUbuntu 8.04
Subversion command-line client, version 1.5.1.

ron@terminator:~/src/gambas3$ svn checkout https://gambas.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/gambas/gambas/trunk
Restored 'trunk/gb.gtk/src/gb.gtk/.info'
Restored 'trunk/gb.gtk/src/gb.gtk/.list'
Restored 'trunk/comp/src/gb.form.mdi/.list'
Restored 'trunk/comp/src/gb.form.mdi/.info'
Restored 'trunk/comp/src/gb.report/.list'
Restored 'trunk/comp/src/gb.report/.info'
Restored 'trunk/comp/src/gb.chart/.list'
Restored 'trunk/comp/src/gb.chart/.info'
Restored 'trunk/comp/src/gb.form/.list'
Restored 'trunk/comp/src/gb.form/.info'
Restored 'trunk/comp/src/gb.db.form/.list'
Restored 'trunk/comp/src/gb.db.form/.info'
Restored 'trunk/gb.qt/src/gb.qt/.info'
Restored 'trunk/gb.qt/src/gb.qt/.list'
U    trunk/gb.image.io/src/gb.image.io.component
U    trunk/gb.image.io/src/c_image.c
U    trunk/gb.cairo/src/c_cairo.c
U    trunk/gb.sdl/src/main.cpp
U    trunk/gb.sdl/src/Cimage.cpp
U    trunk/gb.sdl/src/Ccolor.h
U    trunk/gb.sdl/src/Ccolor.cpp
U    trunk/gb.gtk/src/gtools.h
U    trunk/gb.gtk/src/gtools.cpp
U    trunk/gb.gtk/src/CColor.cpp
U    trunk/gb.gtk/src/gpicture.cpp
U    trunk/gb.gtk/src/gpicture.h
U    trunk/gb.gtk/src/gcolor.h
U    trunk/gb.gtk/src/main.cpp
U    trunk/gb.gtk/src/CImage.cpp
U    trunk/gb.gtk/src/CColor.h
U    trunk/gb.db.mysql/src/gb.db.mysql/.project
U    trunk/gb.db.mysql/src/gb.db.mysql/modMain.module
U    trunk/main/gbc/gbi.c
U    trunk/main/lib/image/gb.image.h
U    trunk/main/lib/image/image.c
U    trunk/main/lib/image/main.c
U    trunk/main/lib/image/image.h
U    trunk/main/lib/image/Makefile.am
U    trunk/gb.v4l/src/gb.v4l.component
U    trunk/gb.qt4/src/CImage.cpp
U    trunk/gb.qt4/src/CColor.h
U    trunk/gb.qt/src/CColor.cpp
U    trunk/gb.qt/src/main.cpp
U    trunk/gb.qt/src/CImage.cpp
U    trunk/gb.qt/src/CColor.h
Checked out revision 1825.

Looks to me the restored  parts are _the_ parts where problems are.

Go try again

Best regards,

Ron_1st