List:       gambas-user
Subject:    [Gambas-user] Big & Cool project
From:       PxPert <PxPert () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-02-28 22:56:47

Hi to all!

Now, with the coming of version 2.1, 64bit compatible of gambas, the ide is
growing and growing (or at least I'm feeling this :D )
Anyway I would like to make a very cool and interesting project: A frontend
like mythtv and freevo, totally gambas written that has to go in people's
house and car :)

To make this i need an help of other developers, it's too long to make it
entirely myself, especially for the purposes of the project:
It has to be xine based and must have an sdl-opengl (or at lease qt-opengl),
skin based gui.
So to make this we need firstly to make a xine component, even if it's written
in gambas, it's not a problem, and a sort of skin engine. Then all the system
will be very easier to develop!

Who is (at least) interested?

Thanks to all

Grazie a tutti! :D