List:       gambas-user
Subject:    [Gambas-user] Whats a process? & can you show me an example?
From:       "lawrence pires" <piresl () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-12-26 22:29:43

I dont understand

Dim Pfile AS Process

I have seen this in the movie player example in gambas but cant work out
with it actually does? I have the gambas-beginner-guide.pdf but it doesn't
mention anything about process in the TOC,

Could someone post an easy to follow example of how a process works compared
to a string or file for example?

Has this got anything to do with the program looking as though its crashed
when minimizing & maximizing the window while running memory intensive exec
commands?

Once again thanks for reading.