List:       gambas-user
Subject:    Re: [Gambas-user]
From:       Steven Lobbezoo <steven () revimmo ! com>
Date:       2007-11-23 15:54:31

Hi tibob,

I'm quite sure this has nothing to do with gambas ;-)
Whatever the reason (has to do with dcopserver and securety protocols) , as
per my previous e-mail, i decided to install 10.3.
I'll let you guys know if all is working after that. If not i'll re-install
10.2 from scratch (hope NOT !)

Thanks,
Steven