List:       gambas-user
Subject:    Re: [Gambas-user] gambas 0.90
From:       Leo Barnhoorn <leo.barnhoorn () magic-systems ! net>
Date:       2004-02-29 21:05:44

Hello Ron,

Sorry for answering so late.

I have no problems at all, for installing software i use Yast2 and mc and for
uninstalling i use also Yast2. And HELP i use the internet to solve the
problems i have.

And wen the problems to big to solve i start my image-server and put the image
back.

So i really do not meet the problems you have, sorry.

Regards,
Leo.