List:       gambas-user
Subject:    Re: [Gambas-user] autocomplete
From:       ron <ronstk () tiscali ! nl>
Date:       2004-02-27 21:34:15

On Friday 27 February 2004 13:06, danielcampos@netcourrier.com wrote:
> >What do you mean exactly by "the focus seems to go to the hyperspace" ?
>
> When I press 'Intro', the editor window looses the focus, and I can't
> continue typing until I click on thast window again with the mouse...

I wonder why some people have this and other another behaviour.
In windows you have quick(hot) key's. You can asign a key press to start an
application. In KDE they exists also. GNome, i wonder if they don't have it.

Is het posible that the basic system is stealing keypress near the keyboard,
lower level. Here it's behaviour is like tabbing windows.
May be in tis case the key stroke intercept is done before Gambas get it?

Ron