List:       gambas-devel
Subject:    [Gambas-devel] Hello in the dev list
From:       Christof Thalhofer <chrisml () deganius ! de>
Date:       2016-09-22 7:58:04

Hello All,

when I develop software with Gambas, I more often do it the test-driven
way. Therefor I forked

http://comunit.sourceforge.net

and created a component called "gb.deg.unit" for Gambas. So that I can
test most parts of my software during development.

This part is complete:

http://comunit.sourceforge.net/images/screenshots/COMUnitRunner.gif
http://comunit.sourceforge.net/images/screenshots/COMUnitRunnerFail.gif

It is currently far away from beeing a complete testing-framework but it
does its job quite well. I will publish it on Github and I could also
could store it in software farm.

Is there any interest to integrate it to Gambas? What would have to be
done for that?

Alles Gute

Christof Thalhofer

--