List:       gambas-devel
Subject:    Re: [Gambas-devel] Invader example does not work
From:       Benoît_Minisini <gambas () users ! sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2013-05-12 15:28:22

Le 12/05/2013 17:20, Tobias Boege a =E9crit :

> Maybe some ships crumbled just while others updated their position. But I=
'm
> right in the assumption that in Gambas, an event (like a Timer) can never
> preempt another event handler, right?

Unless you use the WAIT instruction.

-- =

Beno=EEt Minisini

---
"Graph Databases" is the definitive new guide to graph databases and =

their applications. This 200-page book is written by three acclaimed =

leaders in the field. The early access version is available now. =