List:       gambas-devel
Subject:    Re: [Gambas-devel] Crash using gb.JIT
From:       Benoît_Minisini <gambas () users ! sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2012-05-26 10:47:52

Le 26/05/2012 05:53, Sebastian Kulesz a =E9crit :
> Another crash here:
>
> gb.jit: using LLVM 3.1.
> Stored value type does not match pointer operand type!
>    store i64 %1195, i32* %1193
>   i32Broken module found, compilation aborted!
> Stack dump:
> 0.      Running pass 'Function Pass Manager' on module 'jit_mod'.
> 1.      Running pass 'Module Verifier' on function '@func_0_Module_6'
>
> What could be the reasons for a program to crash due to a bug on
> gb.JIT? Is there specific code we should avoid to include on a JIT
> compiled class?
>
> On Sat, May 26, 2012 at 12:47 AM, Sebastian Kulesz<sebikul@gmail.com>  wr=
ote:
>> Hi, I'm getting a crash when enabling JIT compilation on a class. The
>> output, including debug messages, can be found on this paste:
>> http://pastebin.com/FPM3eYqf
>>
>> Let me know if i can be of any help!
>>
>> Thanks!

I think Emil will ask you the original code of the function!

-- =

Beno=EEt Minisini

---
Live Security Virtual Conference
Exclusive live event will cover all the ways today's security and =

threat landscape has changed and how IT managers can respond. Discussions =

will include endpoint security, mobile security and the latest in malware =