List:       gambas-devel
Subject:    Re: [Gambas-devel] a quick hello, and some new tools.
From:       Benoît_Minisini <gambas () users ! sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2012-05-06 21:37:20

Le 05/05/2012 07:52, William Young a =E9crit :
> So I saw this awesome project, and decided that i just had to help in
> some way, I'm not much o a programmer except in languages based of of
> basic (and bash scripts). i noticed that you didn't have access to
> PowerPC machines,  so im here to offer just that. i have 2 PowerMac
> G4s.
>
> 1. 400MHz 768MB ram 40GB HDD - OSX 10.4.11, with SSH access (and VNC if n=
eeded)
> 2. 800MHz 768MB ram 80GB HDD (40GB on / 40GB on /home) - Linux (Distro
> not chosen, its open for discussion), with SSH access
>
> I can offer full root access on both machines to people working on
> getting gambas working on PowerPC. neither computer is ever used by me
> so its not a big deal to me if there used by others.

Thanks for your proposal.

Fran=E7ois Gallo did an OSX port of Gambas 3, so I stopped trying to do =

the same thing on a distant machine.

Only he can tell you how to make Gambas3 run on your Mac. I'm just =

trying to avoid Linux features that do not work on OSX when possible.

Regards,

-- =

Beno=EEt Minisini

---
Live Security Virtual Conference
Exclusive live event will cover all the ways today's security and =

threat landscape has changed and how IT managers can respond. Discussions =

will include endpoint security, mobile security and the latest in malware =