List:       gambas-devel
Subject:    [Gambas-devel] Development Version
From:       "Scott, Vince" <Vince.Scott () pizzahut ! com>
Date:       2006-03-29 17:09:12

This is Vince and I am working with calling Extern "C" routines with =
Gambas. I am wanting to get a structure from a C routine, modify it and =
then pass it back. I am not really sure of the syntax I need in Gambas =
to set this up. Anyone have some examples or suggestions?

Thanks!

This communication is confidential and may be legally privileged.  If =
you are not the intended recipient, (i) please do not read or disclose =
to others, (ii) please notify the sender by reply mail, and (iii) please =
delete this communication from your system.  Failure to follow this =
process may be unlawful.  Thank you for your cooperation.