List:       gambas-devel
Subject:    [Gambas-devel] (no subject)
From:       nigel () gerrard1123 ! freeserve ! co ! uk
Date:       2005-10-20 12:17:17

Benoit,

Last year I recall someone asking about changing settings for a console based \
program; I think it was a getkey type function that was required. Attached is a small \
component that uses parts of the ncurses library to enable getkey, change the basic \
text colours and some of the attributes. It is not very complicated, but maybe useful \
to some.

Nigel

["/home/ngerrard/gambas2-1.9.20/gb.term2.tar.gz" (application/x-gzip)]