List:       gambas-devel
Subject:    RE: [Gambas-devel] Gambas Developers
From:       nigel () gerrard1123 ! freeserve ! co ! uk
Date:       2005-08-02 11:25:21

Steve,
I don't know what sort of interest you have generated, but I could be interested. I \
wrote the sqlite and mysql components for Gambas, so would probably most comfortable \
creating something around this area. My biggest problem of course is lack of time...I \
have a full time job that has recently taken up all my hours :-)

Regards
Nigel