List:       gambas-devel
Subject:    Re: [Gambas-devel] 1.9.1 pcre problem diagnosed
From:       Rob <sourceforge-raindog2 () kudla ! org>
Date:       2005-01-12 23:05:51

On Wednesday 12 January 2005 10:14, Benoit Minisini wrote:
>>> Could it be possible to compile the regexp first, and then
use
>>> the compiled regexp later may times ?
> Look at the gb.eval component. It compiles and evaluates
> Gambas expressions located in a string. Almost exactly the
> same thing as you do with regexp!

OK, I had to resort to one of your undocumented macros
(CALL_METHOD_VOID) but I got it done :)  Tarball attached and I
updated the demo project to execute the RE against a second
string.  This supersedes the one from earlier today, which was
200501121137.

Rob

["pcre-good-200501121742.tar.gz" (application/x-tgz)]