List:       gambas-devel
Subject:    Re: [Gambas-devel] Some questions about Gambas C interface
From:       ron <ronstk () tiscali ! nl>
Date:       2004-10-12 17:03:41

On Tuesday 12 October 2004 15:58, Benoit Minisini wrote:

> Look at them to understand how things work!
>
> http://gambas.sf.net/gambas-0.99.RC1.tar.bz2
>
> Regards,

It just compiled out of box :)
I miss only the
gb.xml.info and list
gb.xml.libxml.info and list
gb.xml.libxml.rpc.info and list
gb.xml.libxml.xslt.info and list

In /src/lib/xml there is no *.component file ?

The way with the xml directory is working now.

How I had to find out the Makefile.in as in RC1?
Or when are they really updated?

I had a symlink in a project directory to the documentation.
The 'open project' does not show _any_ files in that case in
the right frame but opens correct.

grtz Ron