List:       gambas-devel
Subject:    Re: [Gambas-devel] While testing LineAnalyze
From:       Charlie <karl.reinl () fen-net ! de>
Date:       2004-08-22 14:28:35

Benoit Minisini schrieb:

>On Thursday 19 August 2004 23:20, Charlie Reinl wrote:
>

>>Salut Benoit,
>>
>>the compiler takes that line
>>sFile=Left(hForm.Title,Instr(hform.Title," ")-1)
>>
>>a 'Comma missing' he said at that line (one of the cases I don't handle
>>correct  with LineAnalyze)
>>
>>sFile = Left(hForm.Title, Instr(hform.Title, " ") -1)
>>
>>Amicalement
>>Charlie
>>

>Huu ? I don't understand what you mean.
>
>If I enter your first line, it compiles perfectly.
>
>Regards,

The first line has no spaces, the seconde argument of Left is
 Instr(hform.Title,"")-1 (without a space),
 and like you say it compiles well.
That line is from gambas FFind.

In my line I just have some Spaces more and also a -1 (without a space)
, and the compiler don't like it nomore.

Amicalement
Charlie