List:       gambas-devel
Subject:    [Gambas-devel] gambas 0.97 - preferences bug
From:       Joćo_Pinto <Lamego () PTlink ! net>
Date:       2004-08-18 18:25:37

Hello,
after of doing a fresh install of gambas 0.97 I found it was crashing
when trying to change any setting on the preferences window.
I found the problem was because there was no ~/.gambas directory, I
guess it should be created by the application on the first run ?

Best Regards,

PTlink Tech Admin
Lamego@PTlink.net