List:       gambas-devel
Subject:    Re: [Gambas-devel] gambas editor added PrettyPrinter
From:       Charlie <karl.reinl () fen-net ! de>
Date:       2004-07-17 16:07:23

Benoit Minisini schrieb:

>On Monday 12 July 2004 00:46, Charlie Reinl wrote:
>

>>Salut,
>>
>>based on 0.94 (not 0.94a) I added to the gb.qt.editor a PrettyPrinter.
>>( editor.TabLength return a int now, I changed it for this version)
>>
>When you have an optional parameter in a method implementation, you must not
>do:
>
>	if (MISSING(bUseTab))
>		VARG(bUseTab) = TRUE;
>
>because you are modifying the interpreter stack, and this could be dangerous!
>
>You should use the macro VARGOPT instead:  VARGOPT(bUseTab, TRUE)
>
>Regards,

Salut Benoît,

Thanks for your help, now I don't modify the interpreter stack
anymore,(So I hope)

I send you a gambas project (Indenter4-0.0.5.tar.gz) to test it and the
*.cpp and *.h files I changed (editor_PP2.tar.gz) , copy them to
/.../gambas-0.94/src/lib/qt/editor/ then compile/install it.

I changed the part with the optional parameters and left a bug, who
skipt the leading Var-declarations outside
of proc/sub/functions.

Amicalement
Charlie

["Indenter4-0.0.5.tar.gz" (application/x-tar)]
["editor_PP2.tar.gz" (application/x-tar)]