List:       gambas-devel
Subject:    [Gambas-devel] System calls?
From:       Ahmad Kamal <eng_ak () Link ! net>
Date:       2004-01-31 17:58:45

Hi all,

    Just wondering, had VB been limited only to VB internal functions,
it would have been very limited, fortunately we had Windows APIs! I was
wondering if there is any mechanism to enable us to call standard unix
sys calls (or regular C libs) from within GB (like Dlls from VB). I know
that that doesn't exist up till now, I am asking if it is possible to
implement such a mechanism. Would be pretty interesting huh.