List:       gallery-users
Subject:    Re: [Gallery-users] 2 questions
From:       "Chris Smith" <chris () jacko ! com>
Date:       2001-12-31 23:22:18

Hi James,

> I'm a novice so be warned...
>
> I've got 1 album here:
>
> http://bisoninks.com/gallery
>
> 2 things,
>
> The main page has my "Xmas" album and an Empty, untitled one
> with no description. When logged in it says the url is to album.php
> and I can't open it or edit or delete it. How do I make this not show?

Is it possible that you have created a directory in the albums directory (in
the filesystem)? If you did, Gallery will try to treat it like an album, but
can't. If you did, just delete (or move) that directory and the Empty album
will go away.

> And once in the Xmas album, how do I change the "breadcrumb"
> links: "Gallery: galleries at bisoninks.com". I want to link back to my
> site and just know what files to edit to change the look.

You would have to hack a php file to do this. The one to hack is
layout/breadcrumb.inc in your gallery install.

See ya,
chris